Flowbird Urban Intelligence lands at Parkex 2019
Flowbird Urban Intelligence Lands at Parkex 2019
Flowbird Urban Intelligence, formed last year from the merger of Parkeon and Cale, will be showcasing its portfolio of parking, payment, mobile and cloud-based technologies at Parkex (Stand No. P334) at the NEC from April 2-4.
Flowbird experts will be showcasing the company’s latest parking innovations, including 4G-enabled multi-services terminals, emissions-based charging, account-based billing, online permit provision, cloud-based back office platforms, multiple integrated parking payment options and EV charging units.
The company, world leaders in parking and transport systems, will also be highlighting a wide range of terminal-based services, including environmental monitoring and barcode capability, while profiling a new Flowbird global mobile app that integrates parking, payment and navigation functionality.
Flowbird’s technology offer includes:
- Emissions-based charging, which applies number plate information to DVLA fuel and CO2 emissions data to create dynamic parking tariffs in line with local authority environmental policies.
- Pay & Display terminals with ‘Check-in, Check-out’ functionality, which enables motorists to pre-authorise a credit card at the beginning of a parking period, rather than paying up front for an estimated length of stay. The charge is confirmed when the card is re-entered prior to departure – ensuring users pay only for time used without any risk of a penalty notice for overstaying.
- MiniPark ticketless ANPR solution, with or without barriers.
- Fast 4G-enabled processing modules, recently introduced as an option for multi-service terminals.
- A white label account-based web payment portal that enables online transactions for local authority residents and visitors, and parking operator customer groups.
- EV charging technology to help local authorities build community charging point capacity.
- Cloud-based estate management systems (Smartfolio and WebOffice).
Media enquiries to:
Philip Colley or Colin Bridgman, Harvest
Tel: 023 9244 9655 / 07785 306378/ @harvestprman